Friday, November 16, 2012

Dreamer

Fool's Overture

****

Two of Us

Give a Little Bit

Itís Raining Again

COMMENTS

[ Posted by NANCY, November 16, 2012 21:45 ]
     FANTASTIC SHOW.....HE GAVE A LOT!

[ Posted by BLake, November 17, 2012 9:19 ]
     Once again an absolutely fantastic show. My wife and I were there for his first at Casino Rama and now again for his tenth year.
Thank you for such wonderful music and entertainment. Your music has been part of our family from the beginning, our children were so jealous we got to see you again. Lets hope we will see you again once our kids are old enough to attend.

[ Posted by James MacKenzie, November 17, 2012 20:46 ]
     I am absolutely thankful as a spirit, a human a teacher and a learner to have had you in my life. I attend your show faithfully at casino Rama and bring new guests always. My humble request is, are you ready. Sleeping with the enemy. Please let me know when and if you will play this. All the power of the energy of positive flow gather around you. Peace

[ Posted by Marc Bridgeman, November 18, 2012 8:16 ]
     Our third year seeing the show and they only get better each year. Peter Frampton said it best. quote" I am a star for a few years but I am a musician for life". Mr. Hodgson is one of those performers who have managed to remain both for us all of these years. For that sir.... we ...thank you

[ Posted by Pierre Potvin, November 18, 2012 11:46 ]
     This concert was just AMAZING. Superb production with great back-up band (including the very talented multi-instrumentalist from London, ON), back vocals, symphonic orchestra and choir, all the great hits and of course, Roger's inimitable vocal style and musical talent showing no signs of age or wear.
My girlfriend had never been to a concert and was too young to have known Supertramp very well. In her words, it was AAAAWESSSSSOME.

Thank you, Roger. Thank you all to the performers. Thank you to the very classy Casino Rama. I'd ever seen Supertramp or Roger live. This was worth waiting for, all these decades.

[ Posted by Pierre Potvin, November 18, 2012 12:12 ]

[ Posted by Lee DiFeo, November 18, 2012 15:42 ]
     Thank-you. Your work on Sat. evening was obviously a labour of love. It took me back 36 years when I saw your Crime of the Century Tour at Maple Leaf Gardens. I felt 18 again with all the associated memories. It was a wonderful trip!

[ Posted by Marilyn, November 18, 2012 16:15 ]
     Saw you November 17th at Rama. This was my third time seeing you there and the show was amazing. You have such talent and energy. You bring back wonderful memories of my youth. I can't wait to see you again