Friday, August 24, 2012

Cíest le Bon

Donít Leave Me Now

Dreamer

Foolís Overture

******

Give a Little Bit

COMMENTS

[ Posted by Reona, August 24, 2012 21:32 ]
     What a show! Beautiful music, incredible talent! Thanks for a wonderful evening.

[ Posted by Sean and Marci, August 25, 2012 6:29 ]
     We drove all the way from Greeneville, TN to Blue Ash, OH--that's over 300 miles if you're counting. It was TOTALLY WORTH IT, and we would do it again--so much more than we had a right to expect.

[ Posted by Greg Foley, August 25, 2012 7:55 ]
     I was impressed by the studio quality performance of several of the songs last night. Roger and his band are obviously true professional musicians with amazing talent. Aaron MacDonald stood out with his ability to master numerous instruments as well as vocals. Very impressive all around!

[ Posted by Brian Burks, August 25, 2012 11:19 ]
     WOW!
Thank you Roger (and the band too) for a beautiful, wonderful show. Please, PLEASE try and come back to Ohio sometime in the future. What an amazing talent and concert! I can't remember getting goose bumps so many times in one night. Now, can I make it to the Pennsylvania stop in Nov? (bet on it!)

[ Posted by Greg DeBord, August 26, 2012 17:59 ]
     Roger, you are a brilliant writer and musician.

I used to think that if presented with the choice of seeing a band without the lead singer or the lead singer with his new band one would have to choose the band without the lead singer because that is after all THE BAND right?

Well, you made me change my thought process Friday night. Your bands music was right there on par with the original stuff and they do a great job. Please pass on my appreciation of the job they do.

I know now that it is the voice of the lead singer that truly makes the difference. I heard the music of every song you guys played for us and loved it but, when I heard the voice I said to myself "this is real...this is the real stuff."

Thank you guys for delivering a totally tremendous show Friday evening in Blue Ash.

[ Posted by John A, August 26, 2012 18:30 ]
     Roger and the band were great! Everything I had hoped for and more. Please come back to the midwest soon.

[ Posted by Sarah Mohrman, August 30, 2012 15:05 ]
     Roger,

I cannot begin to thank you enough for coming to the great state of Ohio to perform on August 24th. Seeing you perform live has always been a lifelong dream and it finally came true that night. Every song had me up and out of my seat and rockin' to the beat. Your voice was outstanding and spot on. Thank you for playing my all time favorite song Dreamer too. That song is awesome. Your band was amazing as well. They are very talented and sounded great. I also felt truly honored when I got to meet you backstage after the show. That's something I will forever remember for the rest of my life. I wish you nothing but much success with the rest of your tour. I hope you will come back to Ohio when you tour again because I know there are many fans who would love to have you back again, myself included. Much love to you and your entire team.