Friday, August 10, 2012

Donít Leave Me Now

Dreamer

Foolís Overture

******

Give a Little Bit

Itís Raining Again

COMMENTS

[ Posted by Thomas Lake, August 10, 2012 22:50 ]
     Just returned from seeing Roger in Portland, All I can say is WOW!! You truly have a Gift Roger, Thanks for using this gift to bring Love Joy and happines to your fans. As much as I would love to see the original members re-unite for one record and tour your current band was awesome!! Great musicians!!! Thanks for stoping in portland, come back soon and have a safe and fun rest of the tour.

[ Posted by Lori Ferrell, August 10, 2012 23:35 ]
     What a gorgeous evening for a show and you put on a great one!! Only wish you could have played longer. Been a fan since the very early 70's and so glad you came back to Portland. Just don't make us wait so long next time! Thank you Roger!!

[ Posted by Steve Harper, August 11, 2012 21:05 ]
     Well I can cross that off my bucket list! I never thought I would get to see you live but you made me smile and actually like living again for a few hours last night at the Portland zoo! And you were right, the weather here NEVER gets better than it was last night!

[ Posted by Larry Omalley, August 12, 2012 14:39 ]
     Roger sounded great, his voice hasn't changed! His band'svocalz were also great it sure was a terrific experience to hear him play most of his amazing songs, I enjoyed them all. I hope he comes back to Portland, one of the best concerts I have seen! Thank you

[ Posted by DALE MOON, August 12, 2012 17:41 ]
     Two hours of bliss and escape, a grand show at the Zoo. We saw you on a perfect night and what a perfect show, feel the Love!! Thank you so much...

[ Posted by Linda Schader, August 12, 2012 22:37 ]
     For years, my brother and I made a promise...no matter where I was, if we heard Supertramp, I would call him and tell him I'm listening to ST and that I was thinking of him. You can imagine the call when I invited him to come from LA to Portland to see one of his favorite singers.
What a beautiful night to share with him. Roger's voice is as strong as ever, never missed a beat. The band assembled was awesome! the venue, weather, crowd and music made the event one of my favorite memories and am so thankful I could give this to my brother. Bucket list just got a little lighter. Thank you Roger for a wonderful evening.

[ Posted by Jim Larsen, August 14, 2012 16:55 ]
     WOW!!, a great show and the band was tight. Thanks for stopping in Portland and hope to see you again in the future. I flew in from Boise, Idaho just for the show and it was very much worth the trip.

[ Posted by Terry Jackson, August 15, 2012 13:19 ]
     I will never forget August 12th at Saratoga Mountain Winery listening, watching and soaking up Roger's magical performance that transcended the physical and went to the spiritual levels of my heart and soul. I was very close to the stage and snapped a couple pictures, when suddenly that seemed so trivial; only then was I able to truly be in-the-moment. Half the time there were involuntary tears of joy and awe. I've always loved Roger and his music, and I always will. Thank you, Roger for an evening sharing your love to us all (and personally, for the concert program). I will see you in So Cal. Awesome job on putting the band together as well - keyboard was magnificent and I know how difficult some of that music is, because I have spent more days than you can imagine practicing, in an attempt to master those keyboard parts of the songs.

[ Posted by Michael Thomson, August 18, 2012 14:03 ]
     Its been a week since the show, a time to think and reflect. WOW! what a show, The band was tight, Rogers voice was stong, the weather was like it always is in Portland (grey, cloudy, and drizzly...NOT).
Supertramp was a BIG part of my life in the 70's, I, never had the opportunity to see them live. this ranks as one of the best shows i've ever seen.
OH, and somthing else, I, got an autographed DVD and Rogers play list right off his keys.
Thank You Roger! come back soon!